Normal Processing period
Generally the normal processing takes 4-6 months time. The following steps are involved in the processing.
1. The application is received by the review team head.
2. The submitted journal is sent to various reviewers all over the world having expertise in the concerned field of the journal
3. The articles are selected at random from the journal and their quality is judged as per the criteria given in the Methodology Section.
4. Each reviewer makes a report giving comments on the articles.
5. The chief reviewer compiles the review reports.
6. Finally after compilation the results are displayed on the website and the information about the results is sent to the journal editor.
The journals can opt for free processing or Priority Processing.
Priority Processing period
The above mentioned steps are carried out in priority. The time period is 1-2 weeks.This option carries an evaluation fee of 100 USD and all payments can be done through Paypal below:
Note: Please send us the payment conformation mail to email@example.com after fee payment